Saturday, September 16, 2006

Stitching Hearts


Purple Heart 3
Originally uploaded by Iris Susan.

Life has been so busy lately that I haven't had time to work on big projects. It's nice to have a pile of hearts made up so that I can work slowly and not forget what I'm doing on them. I enjoyed working on this heart; the curve was interesting to play with. The seam treatment makes such a pretty arch.

I seem to be stuck on purple lately most of the hearts are shades of pink and purple. The center fabric is a beautiful bold cotton print; this is only a small corner piece.

I want to thank all of those that have been leaving comments I love hearing from all of you. I do try to respond to anyone that has a return email address. It is so nice to know people are reading my blog. Hopefully life will settle down for me and I will be able to post more often this fall and winter.

I'm posting this from my flicker site and it will only allow me to post one pic at a time. I have another heart pic to share so it well be the post above this one.

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

1 comment:

Lin Moon said...

I just love those wide stitches you used on your seams! Back when I saw your trellis seam treatment on Flickr, I didn't realize you had a blog - I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!