Monday, October 02, 2006

Birdhouse heart


Birdhouse heart
Originally uploaded by Iris Susan.

This little heart has been patiently waiting in my flickr folder to be posted to this blog. The print in the center is one of my favorites. It has all of my favorite things....birds, bird houses and flowers.

The flowers on the top left are Fargo roses...they are very full and look the way roses should. Three of the seam treatments are done with a single thread of DMC floss.

I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Gerry said...

I just love to look at your hearts. They are just beautiful, each one so unique. I look forward to seeing what's next.

Rissa said...

It is lovely! I also like that print...it looks like Marjolein Bastin. Very, very pretty. I like the rest of the block too. ;-)

Lin Moon said...

Hi,
You don't list your email, so I am "tagging" you via your blog comment. Consider yourself tagged! If you'd like to join in the fun, just blog 5 weird things about yourself.
P.S. I grew up in Ohio.

abeautifulcraft said...

Just gorgeous Susan, love birds and bir houses too.

Anonymous said...

You work seems so delicate!
I like the compositions that you use. I am a fan of your crazy hearts!

Frederique said...

Your hearts are really pieces of art, and I love them all! I love this purple color, so great.