Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weirdness

I see that I've been tagged by several people to share five weird things about myself. I've been thinking on this for several days now....its hard to know unless someone else finds what you do weird. My best friend even had a difficult time coming up with something weird about me. So here goes....

  1. I mostly watch old movies on TV....I just have one or two shows (that aren't movies) that I watch.
  2. When I'm home the TV is always on. I have a TV in my bedroom too...and the remote upstairs turns off the TV downstairs and turns on the set upstairs. I can't sleep with the TV off...I just lay there staring at the ceiling until I turn the set back on.
  3. I hate to go to the cinema and I don't...can't stand watching movies with a crowd of people.
  4. Most people like to trade cars every 5 or 6 years but not me I love my car and would like to keep it forever. I hate power windows and doors and most of the other computerized gadgets that are on cars now days. I've always thought power windows are a dumb idea...you can't roll down the window if the car isn't running.
  5. I like to add hot chocolate and half and half to my coffee...is that weird?...I love flavored coffees.

I'm sure there are other weird things about me that I just don't know about. I was tagged by several people and I know most of my blog friends have been tagged several times too....so if you are reading this and haven't been tagged yet consider yourself tagged by me.

Thanks to all of my readers that have been leaving me comments. I love to read them and I try to respond if I get an email address otherwise I visit your blog (if you have one).

I started a new job a month ago and it is seriously getting in the way of my stitching time. Several of the ladies in one of my online groups suggest stitching at least 15 minutes each day...I really need to start this and make it a habit. My biggest problem with that is I lose all track of time when I'm stitching...lol!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

LOL Iris! I agree with you about power windows on cars! I am pleased with my new car, especially because although it has power steering and power-everything else, the windows are still just ordinary wind-up ones!