Monday, January 01, 2007

Birthday Swap Stash

I belong to the CQfor Newbies yahoo group a wonderful group of ladies that are all just getting hooked on CQ. There are always interesting swaps and fun contests going on. One of the swaps that I joined is the Birthday Swap. There are 12 of us in a group and each month one person receives a squishie from the other 11. Rebecca is our swap hostess and does a great job keeping the swap going. November was my month to receive as you can imagine it takes some time to get the squishes and send them out again. My box came right before Christmas.

I want to share with you some pictures of the fabulous squishes that I received. There are a few more on my flicker site; just click on one of the pictures and it will take you to my flicker site. Our group consists of Laura, Wilma from The Netherlands, Gerry from Texas, Mary from Louisiana, Ati from Norway, Elizabet from the UK, Brenda from Arizona, Bethany (Tink), Renea from Washington state and Judyth from Kansas. Thank you so much ladies your generosity is overwhelming.

More Birthday Stash

Even more Stash

And even more Stash

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, my - now that looks like some great new fun stuff to play with! I know you will enjoy creating with all your goodies...Hope your New Year is great.

Susan said...

Wow, that is a *lot* of stuff! What fun to receive all this and think of different ways to use it all!

Thelma said...

How Awesome!!! You will have some fun with all this wonderful goodies.

annetteb said...

Wow this is great I'm envious. I've just applied to join this group. So I'm even more excited now. Annetteb