Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. December was a good month all around. My job is is great and I'm very happy with it. We had a new addition to our family in December; my nephew and his wife have another beautiful little girl....Isabelle Madison. We are also expecting another addition later this year.

I traded several hearts and I want to show you the ones I've gotten in return. The first one is from Beverly Ann. She does lovely work and the piece of doily really makes this extra special.

From Beverly in Kentucky

Ati from Norway sent me this one. I love the cotton prints she works with and this little bird is so cute! Please visit Ati's blog and see all of the wonderful things she does.

From Ati in Norway




This heart is from Margreet in Holland. I guess you can tell I like birds...lol. Margreet's work is amazing...I invite you to visit her blog too. She has some stunning quilts on her blog.


From Margreet in Holland

1 comment:

Maddie Can Fly said...

That heart from Beverly Ann is absolutely gorgeous! I love the doily on it -- what a great idea.