The sta on the left should have been a medallion I think.... but I couldn't figure out when to join the picots.
The sta on the right...well I didn't make it loose enough ....anyway it doesn't look the way it should.
I had a very good start on this sta when I realized I wasn't making some picot joins where I should....then I realized that not all of the large rings were facing the same direction as they should have been. But I didn't give up and a second attempt is on the needle at this moment.
These two are actually pretty good. I have had several sta at this heart...I like it but it needs to be done on a shuttle I guess...it doesn't look like it should. The Butterfly I actually like but this is the result of the second or third attempt.