Friday, February 24, 2006

New Hearts

This week has been full of highs and lows...well maybe more lows than highs. It doesn't do for me to work on my stitching projects when I'm upset... never satisfied with my work and pick it all out again. I did finish a heart last night and two earlier in the week.



It's obvious that I don't have a certain style or color preference. Maybe I should and maybe it will come with time. The heart with the peacock is vibrant to say the least...but I like it. Each one has a dragonfly... seems most of the ladies in the COH group like them...so do I.

5 comments:

abeautifulcraft said...

Hi Iris, don't be so harsh on yourself, each and every heart you have made is stunning and beautiful. Do hope that whatever is worrying/upsetting you will settle .. am thinking of you! Hugs
Sandie

Julia said...

Iris, Your hearts are lovely, As Sandie said , don't be too hard on yourself.
We all get days when we think we are not doing it right and find it hard to get inspired.
Hang in there, keep making the hearts, and I hope things settle down for you and you can relax and ejoy your stitching.
Hugs Julia

Jo in NZ said...

Iris, I looked at your hearts in the CoH album and thought they were great. The piccies here are much better and I think they are GREAT!! Especially the green and gold, I'm sure some patriotic Aussie will snap that one up.
Hope you feel 'up' again soon'
XXX

Gina E. said...

Iris, what Sandie says is so true - don't be so self-critical! Your work is so lovely; I wish I had time to learn how to make those CQ hearts! The Peacock is my favorite - just love those birds! I have dozens of doilies, runners, pillowcases, etc. with them on. Now all I need is a nice patchwork peacock for my collection...

Dawn said...

I really love these hearts....