Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sandie's Heart Arrived


My first swapped heart arrived in the mail! It's from Sandie in South Australia. It's lovely and so much to look at! I see something new each time I look.

Now that my mail-person is bringing me more than bills ....I've been watching for his car to stop at my box. I'm expecting more hearts and some packages from my online shopping sprees. I'll share my goodies from the shopping sprees when they arrive.

It's snowing here this morning...but doesn't seem to be accumulating. We have had such warm weather for January and February that my daffodils are peeking out of the ground ... not good news. Luckily the tulips haven't started showing themselves yet!

1 comment:

abeautifulcraft said...

Enjoy the snow for me! lol and isn't it so nice to have 'hearts' in the mail with the bills .. rather than nothing but bills. It was great swapping with you ...
hugs
Sandie